Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Time to vote

There are 3 things I need to tell you.
First of all, the vote for your country’s manager has started, please go in the ‘International’ menu, ‘NT vote’ tab to vote for your favorite candidate who’ll be in charge for your national team during the next 2 seasons.

The second thing is about stamina. It’s true that stamina isn’t in use in v3.0 game engine and that’s not normal. The development of v3.1 is going to start soon and will fix this. When v3.1 will be quite ready, we’ll use it for friendlies (hopefully in may) and for all games when the next season will start, at the end of june. V3.1 will only fix some small things like stamina use, as well as some modifications in formulas when a ruck, a restart kickoff … happens. You’ll be informed sometime in april.

Last thing I wanted to say is that team training will, as from now and on top of the regular team training you all know, give a very little amount of ‘another skill’ (chosen randomly between the 6 main skills strength, tackling, speed, passing, handling and kicking) for all the players receiving team training (up to 25 players between 17 and 30). The amount is very little (around 2%), but as so many players are receiving it every week, you may see some unexpected pops for some player from week to week.

Have fun

11 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, thanks for the info.

    Me and a couple of managers were wondering if:
    1) the new "random training" may pick up also the skill I've actually chosen to train for the whole team? I mean, if I'm training, say, speed, the random skill is chosen only among the 5 remaining skills?
    2) is the random skill equal for all my players or does it change from player to player? (suppose it's the same for everybody, but better to ask)
    3) if I'm training stamina, does this random training still happen? (suppose yes, but better to ask)
    4) is the random skill equal for all teams in RM? I mean, if for example Raz78 tells me he's got a pop in handling without training the guy, may I count a little 2% increase in handling for all my players, too?

    Thank you very much for any kind answer,

    rui_papo_6

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Yes. If you choose speed, it can give 2% extra speed if speed is chosen this week.

    2) 2% for all players under 30 (25 max.), whatever the age, nationality, skills ...

    3) Of course. Weird question if you ask me.

    4) Yes, exactly. If somebody says "I got an unexpected pop in speed this week" and another said "I got an unexpected pop in strength this week" => One of them is a liar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi. is it 2% of a pop or of a single training?
    I have one player with 91 team training in strenght and that doesn't pop, so I think that 2% is at least double of team training... not so bad! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Around 2% of a level. So 0.1111% of the 18 levels if my calculation is right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have players who upped in Handling after 64 team trainings in Passing/Handling. So I guess your player didn't pop because he wasn't among the 25 players receiving the team training.
    Or is this random team training really faster than the usual team training ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @hiliadan: I have 19 players under 31 years and I never had more than 25. Probably your player had some residual training from the previuos trainer or from the system when it was created.
    at this time I have those players:
    1 with 91 team trainings (TT)
    1 with 64 TT
    1 with 62 TT
    1 with 62 TT

    the last two that popped up had 47 TT and 6 single trainings and one with 72 TT.

    all in strenght...

    so I think that is clear that this random training is faster than TT, and it's a good news! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No answer from chris = the answer is already available somewhere ? = it is indeed quicker ?
    I don't know.

    By the way, I've got 2 examples of players that upped in handling or passing with handling/passing training and I'm quite sure that at least one of them (and with a high probability both) had no individual training. And they upped much quicker than what you report.

    So... maybe that's linked to their age. How old are your player ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know exactly what is the question.
    But I think the answer is 'Team training' and 'random training of the week" give around the same quantity of training.
    Not 100% equal, but close. I won't be more precise as it's both uninteresting and may change a very little bit in the future ... or not.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @chris: I remember you said that TeamTraining give the same amount of skill to 17n and 30 years old player..
    if Team Training and random training give around the same amount of training and RT give around 2% I would expect an increase of level evry 50-60 weeks.
    so how it is possible that in my team I've 4 players over 60 training weeks?

    they are 29-30 y.o., but I have a 19y.o. without skill increase since when he came out from academy (45 strenght trainings)

    ReplyDelete
  11. UPD: he is popped today. after 98!! team trainings.

    ReplyDelete